Company Number – 13051413
VAT Reg No. 367 7255 60
Clean Deep Services Ltd.places great importance on health and safetyand is committed to the prevention of injury and ill health of all persons that come into contact with our business activities, so far as reasonably practicable. This includesemployees, clients, contractors and the general public.
Clean Deep Services Ltd. endeavours to prevent ill-health and injury by ensuring that our activities are performed in the safest practicable manner on our clients’ sites, and we allocate appropriate resources to achieve this. It is our objective to provide a safe and healthy working environment that complies with applicable statutory and legal requirements. Otherhealth and safety objectives are met by:
• Striving to continually improve H&S performance;
• Providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
• Providing and maintaining safe plant, vehicles and equipment;
• Ensuring safe handling and use of substances;
• Providing information, instruction and supervision to employees;
• Ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to giving them adequate training;
• Preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
• Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions
• Reviewing and revising this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Clean Deep Services Ltd. will consult with its employees on matters of health and safetyand expects that all employees conduct themselves in such a way as not to place themselves or others at risk and comply with all reasonable instructions and safeguards that are put in place to achieve this aim.
Clean Deep Services Ltd.shall put in place such mechanisms that can be used to report any unsafe (either potential or real) conditions and shall take such steps as necessary to remediate such occurrences.
We will carry out a regular review of our health and safety policy to ensure that high standards of health and safety are maintained, and that the policy remains relevant and appropriate to our business.
Signed: Tatiana Hibberd – Director
Dated:1st February 2023